- [VIDEO: “Brain And Mental Health, Nucleus Health”] @ https://youtu.be/MyxCjnHqBq8
However, the article suggests that all of us wear certain colors because of our own life experiences, and favorites.
For example, several people could enter a room wearing similar colors, and yet each one has varied reasoning for wearing that particular color:
• Their go-to color;
• Reminds them of a loved one, for whatever reason;
• Brings comfort, relaxing;
• Was their nickname growing up;
• Enhances their appearance;
• Appeals to their sensibility;
• Reminds them of their favorite song, movie, publication, artist;
• Has that ahhhhhh appeal,
and many other explanations.
What are your favorites, and why?
Changing Minds (2019). The Meaning Of Colors. Retrieved From http://changingminds.org/disciplines/communication/color_effect.htm
In Psychology And Aging. Addressing Mental Health Needs Of Older Adults, The American Psychological Association (2019) talked about the numerous health challenges older citizens can experience, and how current mental health professionals and those entering the discipline can reduce those problems.
American Psychological Association. (2019). Psychology And Aging. Addressing Mental Health Needs Of Older Adults. Retrieved From
Opinion: Tech Addiction Is Real. We Psychologists Need To Take It Seriously talked about how too much time on the Internet can result in problems with cognition, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues affecting numerous communities.